Dr. Maher Khalil was HNO Facharzt in Year 2012. He has done Specialist training in ENT, Bad Salzungen, academic teaching hospital of University of Jena, Germany. Apart from that 24 months training in ENT, Stadtisches Klinikum Dessau Academic Teaching Hospital of Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Germany. The ENT trainings are also done from Charite Campus Benjamin Franklin University Hospital, Berlin, Germany as well as from Tischrin Hospital, Damascus, Syria. He is well versed in English, German and Arabic.
• Auditory canal surgery, e.g. in case of too narrow auditory canals, inflammations, exostoses
• Tympanoplasty with Mastoid Surgery
• Stapes surgery
• Minimally invasive endoscopic operations of the nose and the paranasal sinuses using Navigation System
• Surgery of the frontal skull base (cerebrospinal fluid fistulas)
• Surgery of the nasal septum and nasal concha surgery
• Functional and cosmetic nose surgery
• Regional plastic facial surgery
• Snoring Diagnoses and surgery with laser or radiofrequency treatment
• Surgery of the salivary glands using neuro monitoring
• Removal of parts of the tonsils and complete removal of the tonsils
• Endoscopic examinations and surgery of the larynx due to hoarseness, vocal cord polyps, papilloma surgery and vocal cord paralysis
• Trauma surgery (fractures of the nose, orbital wall fractures, jaw fractures, skull fractures)
• Tumor surgery (endoscopic removal of throat cancer by laser as well as from the outside inclusive Total and Parietal Laryngoctomie, pharyngeal cancer, oral cancer, neck dissection, skin tumors, tumors of the nose and the paranasal sinuses)
• All the procedures of ENT surgery and plastic surgery in the head-neck region.