- Master Of Health Management, University Of New South Wales, 2012
- Master Of International Public Health, University Of Sydney, 2010
- Medical Degree, Mbbs Hamrad University, Pakistan 2001
- Muhammad Tariq is a compassionate General Practitioner with over ten years of experience working in a various hospital and clinical settings in United Arab Emirates United Kingdom, Australia and Pakistan. During this time, he had treated a wide variety of disease states, disorders and injuries with a high rate of patient satisfaction. He completed his medical background in Hamrad University, Pakistan in 2001 and acquired his Master Degrees in International Public Health from the University of Sydney in 2010 and Master of Health Management in University of New South Wales in 2012.
- Tariq had proven his ability to establish rapport with patients and communicate effectively with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds. He maintains a high quality of care. He is an advocate of health awareness programs on preventive medicine and prophylaxis and delivered health lectures for the same. He shares his knowledge to promote the same by lecturing in Landmark Group and Radio FM question & Answer sessions for the listeners in UAE.